Monday, November 5, 2012

... a new blog

hi there! i am so glad you've decided to take a look! this is my first attempt at personal blogging... it has the potential to be disastrous, but i am willing to take a stab at it. 

if you know me, i have a little thing i like to call a "creative attention span"... imagine "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" kinda life (more on that later). i do not have ADD, but i tend not to do well with things that need me to do it the same way, at the same time or in routine. i can show up to a meeting once a week or do something everyday like eat breakfast or brush my teeth, but it will never, ever be the same. nope, i do not even brush my teeth or get dressed in a routine. i will even change up the route i take to that meeting! some say i might need to get help with that, but to me, it makes life livable, free and interesting!

so what does all this mean to you? my posts will be random bits from this exciting thing called life! it will not have regularly scheduled posts and they will be about all kinds of different stuff. 

one other thing about me (if you want to know more, go hereis that i can be a bit of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to design and projects. i know, sounds weird for someone so all over the place, but it is what it is! 

i created this blog several months ago, but never published because i wanted everything right. well, if i wait for that, it will never.get.done. so please bear with me as i get everything just the way i want it!

so my first post is basically my introduction, but i also wanted to share this amazing verse! i love this verse anyway, but the way The Message interprets it, is beautiful! i hope you find it to be just what you needed today!



Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.
Matthew 11:28–30, THE MESSAGE







2 comments: